Thursday 4 August 2011

Ruling Update

So I have a few ruling updates, but first I need to say that I'm sorry for not posting since I started Ojama week.  I promise I will have my deck profile of "Dark Wojamas" as I like to call them up by later today.  Once again I'm really sorry.

Okay, so first I was wrong earlier about Tengu.  I said that Tengu searches another Tengu when it's overlaid.  This is no longer true.  See, now xyz material monsters are treated as being on the field.  This means that Tengu is still on the field.  What I don't know is what happens when you removed Tengu, but that's a question for another time.

Next there is Sangan.  Sangan was previously thought to not get his effect when used for a xyz summon and not get his effect when removed.  Now since the xyz materials are considered to be on the field, when he is sent to the grave, you can search.  This makes Tour Guide from the Underworld so much better because it's an instant Rank 3 that gives you a search as soon as you remove an overlayed Sangan.

Ya so that's it for now.  As I said before, I will be back by later today to post the Dark Wojama deck I promised you days ago.  Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment