Monday 1 August 2011

Welcome to Ojama Week



Welcome to the beginning of Ojama Week.  This is a week in which I will talk about the many Ojama decks I created.  Since I have six or so Ojama decks, it's enough to keep me going until I have to leave for vacation.  Along with these decks, I will discuss the members of the archetype and the support.

Ojamas are an archetype that was originally used by Chazz Princeton in the anime.  They all have 0 ATK and 1000 DEF with the exception of Ojama King and Ojama Knight, who have 3000 DEF and 2500 DEF respectively.  All the monsters are  LIGHT beast-type monsters.  The main three, Green, Black and Yellow are all normal monsters, but they are intrinsic to the deck.  Most of the other cards need them.

More about them later, and I will be posting my Ojama deck that is messed because I combined them with Dark Worlds. Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment