Tuesday 19 July 2011

Crystal Beasts (Rainbow Dragon)

Hmm, it seems I forgot to talk about Rainbow Dragon in my last entry so I guess I should now.  Rainbow Dragon is another disappointing boss monster from GX.  It's summoning condition requires you to run all seven Crystal Beasts which is generally not a good idea.  Then, once it hits the field it really only acts as a huge beater with no protection for itself.  None of it's effects can be use on the turn it's summoned.  The field spinning is nice, but it requires you to ditch all your Crystal Beasts in the grave and as such it's also not very good.

I am not going to both discussing Dark Rainbow Dragon because it's not really a Crystal Beast, so that's it for now.  You know the deal, enter your email for updates on the side.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment